My New year was good! We celebrated new year in Manila, together with my sisters and my lola and especially my mom. I didn't get to be with my dad because he's somewhere else with his other family. But it's okay with me, atleast, I have my mom with me. Unlike some of the street childrens, they don't have there mom or dad with them. It's sad for them because they don't have their parents with them on New Year. We should be thankful that God has given us another year to start another new year for us. We could change the thingsd that has happened to us in the year 2010, we have to change it for a better 2011!
I cannot predict the future. I cannot change the past. I have just the present moment. I must treat it as my last! :D
No comments:
Post a Comment